Ever wanted to build a device that connects to the Internet or you can manipulate through the Internet?
- I will show you an example of an IoT device based on the ESP8266 and we will control it over the Internet.
- Then go through a quick tutorial on the Arduino IDE
- You will go through programming the device.
- We will access it locally then access it via the Internet.
- Next we will show how it was accessed via the Internet
- Question and Answers
All the code, software, hardware and infrastructure will be provided. If you bring in your computer we can install the software on your computer.
You do not need to know how to code, but the code is similar to C.
The goal of this session is to show how easy it is to get a device on the Internet maybe even plant the seeds on your own on how to build your own IoT device or Service.